Formulated for use in ventless bioethanol fireplaces, e-NRG is the cleanest, most efficient liquid ethanol fuel on the market and produces the best flame each and every time. Each carton contains 20L of e-NRG bioethanol packaged in 4 x 5L bottles. For your safety, our bottles come fitted with a flame arrester.
- e-NRG is the only recommended fuel for use in EcoSmart Fires and use of other fuel brands will void the warranty. We have not worked with or tested other ethanol brands in conjunction with our burners and cannot speak to their performance or safety. Other brands can also leave residue or unsightly staining, and no one wants a dirty burner.
- Superior Formula – e-NRG is specifically formulated to produce a vibrant orange flame
- Longest Burning Time – Tested against a multitude of formulas to ensure it burns for the longest time.
- Safest Bioethanol Fuel – e-NRG is supported by an operational procedure to ensure it’s used in the safest way
- Flame Arrester – The bottles are fitted with a flame arrester for safe refilling and the accessories make the process very simple
- Clean Burning – no smoke, no soot, no ash. e-NRG produces no harmful emissions, just heat, steam and carbon dioxide which is re-absorbed by plants.
- Lowest Odour – High quality ingredients ensure the purest burn with the lowest odour possible
- Do NOT fill while Hot
- Do NOT fill while operating
- Do NOT fill above MAX line
- Keep away from Children
- Use approved Jerry Can
- Do not puncture flame arrester
Is this the same ethanol I can buy at petrol stations?
No. The ethanol sold at gas stations is in no way similar to e-NRG.
Can I roast marshmallows or perform other cooking procedures over the fire?
e-NRG has been formulated and tested for burning purposes only. EcoSmart does not condone e-NRG to be used for any purpose other than for recommended use within our burners.
Is it required that I use a jerry can to operate e-NRG or can I pour e-NRG directly into the burner?
Yes, we provide jerry cans, lighting rods and lighters with every burner because we want you to have the highest quality and safest experience possible when using our products. The jerry can ensures that you don’t splash ethanol when pouring or overfill the burner. If you add the adaptor to the e-NRG bottle the Safety Spout can be connected to the bottle – only then can you use the e-NRG bottle to fill the burner. Filling from the bottle without an attached safety spout can result in serious injury.
Can other ethanol brands be used in place of e-NRG?
e-NRG is the only recommended fuel for use in EcoSmart Fires and use of other fuel brands will void the warranty. We have not worked with or tested other ethanol brands in conjunction with our burners and cannot speak to their performance or safety. Other brands can also leave residue or unsightly staining, and no one wants a dirty burner.